Monday, August 11, 2008

Another questionnaire

I can't resist these things.


1. Elaborate on your Facebook picture?
Taken by a friend at a Greek restaurant in Toronto about 3 years ago.

2. What's your current relationship status?
single...wayyyyy too single!!

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Never even had a far-death experience.

4. Name an obvious quality you have?
patience

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Doctor My Eyes...no idea why, I haven't heard it in ages.

6. Name a celebrity you would marry?
I always liked Michael Keaton...seems like a nice guy, and he has beautiful eyes.

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Tonia

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes... at various times when I was much younger I was likened to Pat Benetar or a young Liza Minelli

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
rarely...only when I'm on the road, so I won't miss airplanes etc.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Just my ears...twice each.

11. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, but may someday get a maple leave on my ankle

12. Do you like pain?
yeesh, no, not of any variety

13. Do you like to shop?
not so much, although I love browsing bookstores and craft shops.

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
donation at church yesterday morning.

15. What is your favorite lamp that you own?
the green silk one Tonia gave me for my birthday last year.

16. How many TVs are in your house?
only one

17. What is on your desktop background?
A baby in army fatigues and helmet yelling GET TO THE CHOPPAAA!!

18. What is the background on your cell phone?
silk

19. What was the last movie you watched in theatres?
Iron Man

20. What was the last book you read?
Just finished Twilight by Stephanie Meyer last night

21. Do you talk in your sleep?
occasionally, I think...just a word here and there. No soliloquies.

22. Ocean or pool?
Lake

23. Did you ever have a party that was busted by the cops?
nope

24. Current Crush?
It's a secret.

25. What's your favorite colour(s)?
black and jewel tones, especially brilliant turquoise

26. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window...as close to the front as possible

27. Ever met anyone famous?
Yep... Joe Clark, former PM and Paul Martin current (at the time) PM

28. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
in spite of my neglect of it, yes. It could be spectacular if I put the effort in.

29. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut it

30. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Eew. Eew.

31. Baseball or Football?
Baseball.

32. How long to your showers last?
ten minutes or so

33. Do you know how to drive a stick?
I've tried it a few times, ages ago. But couldn't do it now.

34. Cake or ice cream?
Cake

35. Are you self-conscious?
constantly

36. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
Yes

37. Have you been in love?
to varying degrees, yes, a few times

38. What is your favorite part of the Day.. Day or Night?
night

39. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No...but my niece is a new paramedic, so I probably could if I wanted to.

40. Can you tango?
No...but it looks like fun

41. Last gift you received?
two DVDs full of music

41. Last sport you played?
thumb-wrassling

42.whats your fav soft drink?
Fresca

43. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing?
writing, reading, making love, not necessarily in that order

44. Last wedding you attended?
geeze...I can't remember!

45. Favorite FAST food restaurant?
Wendys...they have baked potatoes

46. Most hated food?
tofu

47. Can you sing?
no... I'm off key and have no wind

48. Last person that called you?
Sean

49. What's your least favorite chore?
cleaning bathrooms

50. Favorite drink?
red wine

51. Have you been on a cruise?
not yet

52. Are you a vegetarian?
Hell no!

53. Do you believe in Heaven?
only the kind we make for ourselves

54. Favorite show?
Boston Legal

55. What jewelry do you wear all the time?
Diamond studs in my ears

56. Are you eating?
not at the moment

57. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
if they're cooked enough

58. Do you make commitments?
I try not to

59. Can you dance?
Yep

60.................?
...minutes is the only TV show ever that has no theme music.

61. What do you wear to bed?
nuttin' honey

62. Have you ever done anything illegal?
I shoplifted something when I was six.

64. What kind of socks are you wearing?
None...I only wear socks when it gets cold out.

65. What is your hair color?
Silver

66. Future child's name?
Uh Oh.

67. Do you snore?
I'm afraid so, yes.

68. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Ireland.

69. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope, not even when I was a kid.

70. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Tell my folks. See a lawyer. Hire my step-brother to help my manage the money.

71. Gold or silver?
Silver

72. If you could be with someone for the rest of your life, who would it be?
I don't know if it's possible to be with one person for a lifetime...even only half a lifetime, which is all I have left.

73. City, beach or country?
I like the country, but I'm a town girl at heart.

74. What was the last thing you touched?
my computer

75. Where did you eat out last?
Nickel's ...had lunch there today.

76. When's the last time you cried?
Friday, I think.

77. Do you read blogs?
Tons...it's my hobby

78. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No...not that there's anything wrong with that.

79. Ever been involved with the police?
only to receive a couple of traffic tickets

No comments: